The Duro-Last Single-Ply Roof Membrane
The Duro-Last vinyl roof membrane is a proprietary thermoplastic formulation consisting of PVC resins, plasticizers, stabilizers, biocides, flame retardants and U.V. absorbents. A weft-insertion knitted scrim that is laminated between two layers of PVC film gives the membrane its strength and durability. The Duro-Last single-ply membrane is available in white, gray, dark gray, tan, or terra cotta.
Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements, and regional approvals as necessary throughout the country. These certifications reinforce Duro-Last’s leadership in providing the consistent, watertight integrity that building owners expect.
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is measured and manufactured to exact size, accommodating every rooftop penetration. Prefabricating the roof in a controlled factory environment eliminates up to 85% of seaming that is done on-site during roof top installation, and improves the long-term performance of the roofing system. This precise attention to detail ensures an excellent fit and delivers worry-free, leak-proof protection. With a Duro-Last Roofing System we can even assist your architect, facilities or maintenance personnel in developing specifications for your roofing project on new construction or roof replacements.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes. Duro-Last’s custom flashing resists ponding water and helps solve roof problems before they can occur. Plus with Duro-Last’s available Roof-Trak® protective walkway system, heavy equipment, and maintenance traffic are easily managed.
- Installed with no disruptions. Building occupants will hardly know a new roof is being applied, because installation is quiet, fast, and safe. There are no loud machines, no hazardous materials, no noxious fumes, no hot tar, and no mess. In many cases, a new Duro-Last roofing system can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with a comprehensive 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty. Both provide maximum protection, including coverage against damage caused by ponding water, and coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material.
- Energy-efficient. Duro-Last is a leader in cool roofing solutions, and has introduced the Duro-Last Cool Zone® brand to address the growing nationwide interest in energy efficient roofing systems. Duro-Last is proud to be a “charter partner” in the ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR (www.energystar.gov) has approved a wide variety of cool roofing products, all with different levels of reflectivity, different performance characteristics, and different warranties.Of the white, single-ply products rated by the ENERGY STAR program, only the Duro-Last Cool Zone roofing system has retained reflectivity of greater than 85% after three years of weathering (based on ENERGY STAR roof products testing criteria). This high, sustained reflectivity is saving significant energy and money for building owners all over the world. Furthermore because the Duro-Last roofing system is mechanically-attached, and insulation can be placed under the membrane during the installation of the roof, reducing heat loss in the winter.
Dura Last Roof Expert
Culver Roofing Company is a Duro Last roofing expert for commercial Duro Last roofing, industrial Duro Last roofing, and residential flat roof Duro Last roofing. With over 35 years of experience in commercial roofing experience, there is no Duro Last roofing job too big or too small.