Protecting Your Duro-Last Roofing Investment
If a leak should appear, you should do the following:
- Call us immediately at 832-671-1357.
- Our expert Duro-Last roofing expert will schedule an inspection to analyze the cause of the leak and the required steps to repair the damage.
Culver Roofing is capable of maintaining insurance claims without any out of pocket expenses from the customer with In-House professional adjusters on staff ready to assist you with all of your roofing insurance claims. If you have recent storm damage, or any other damage to your roof that will be covered by your home owners insurance, call us today at 832-671-1357
Many times the damage is a result of building construction or routine roof traffic. In the event emergency repairs are needed, contact 832-671-1357 immediately to that further damage to your Duro-Last Roofing System does not happen.
Regular Inspections and Maintenance of Your Duro-Last Roofing System
Roofs are constantly under attack by weather, structural movement, and stresses as well as chemicals present in the atmosphere. While normal aging will occur on all roofs, small problems stemming from neglect, abuse, contamination, error or accident can result in costly repairs or premature failure of the roofing system, if not detected. A regular program of inspection and repairs will help detect minor problems before they become serious, avoiding interruptions of the internal functions within the building, and most importantly, protecting the owner’s investment by adding years to the life of the roof.
Potential Damage Issues For Duro-Last Roofing Systems
- Sealants: Sealants, caulking and fillers used during the installation process can crack, peel or pull away from the surfaces it is protecting. Sealant replacement should be done at the first sign of deterioration.
- Drainage: Your Duro-Last Roofing System should have adequate drainage to reduce the potential of water pooling. The weight of the ponding water on the roof structure can cause structural damage in addition to the damage caused by the leaking water.
- Building Structure: The condition of the buildings interior and exterior and how it interacts with the roofing system is important to reducing the potential for problems.
- HVAC Units: HVAC units should be inspected frequently. Foot traffic for maintenance on the unit and drain lines can cause breaks in the Duro-Last roofing systems structures integrity.
- Roof Maintenance & Housekeeping: Keeping your roof clear of debris and any potential object that could penetrate the roofing systems is just good practice. Frequent and scheduled maintenance will alert you to any drainage pooling, debris and potentially harmful situation to your roofing system.
Dura Last Roof Expert
Culver Roofing Company is a Duro Last roofing expert for commercial Duro Last roofing, industrial Duro Last roofing, and residential flat roof Duro Last roofing. With over 35 years of experience in commercial roofing experience, there is no Duro Last roofing job too big or too small.